Minggu, 13 November 2016

Tapescript Tugas Listening1 Kamis 20 Oktober 2016

Berikut ini adalah tapescript dari tugas listening 1 Kamis 20 Oktober 2016
Please do some corrections if you think it is necessary.



#1
Mike looks upset, he must have not done well on the test.
#2
When he skips classes, he should at least borrow notes.
#3
Hello I’d like to make an appointment to have my blood pressure checked.
#4
The office will real open at nine o’clock tomorrow morning.
#5
Here is your sandwich and coffee.
Excuse me, but I also ordered the salad.
#6
Mr. Cal Lyford had an appointment downtown.
Did he say when he is coming back?
 #7
After the library receive the book, we will send you postcard.
#8
Where is Steve? He is usually here at six. He went out for dinner instead of cooking.
#9
I don’t need a parking sticker. I ride my bicycle every morning.
#10
Students can purchase by permit at the next counter.
#11
This resource paper has taken us almost two months already.
#12
I wish I would tell us when the assignment is due.
#13
When the driver was backing out of the garage, he ran over the trash can.
#14
What did Henry and Joane think about the commencement dress?
#15
John couldn’t hear half of what the speaker said.
#16
My parents and I are very close. And I usually call them twice a week.
#17
Once your phone is hooked up you can call off campus.
#18
Why didn’t you get tooth paste while you were out. The drugstore is sold out.
#19
I wish I could get around this slow moving truck.
#20
Don’t try passing it on the right, you’ll get a ticket.
#21
You parents’ business is done very well. Does your father have an MBA?
#23
Does your father have an MBA?
My father never went as far as college.
#23
I can’t believe how many mistakes people make on the admission sheet.
#24
Students seldom read instructions before fill out forms.
#25
Excuse me would you happen to know where the movie theater is?
#26
Turn around go back for about a mile and you’ll see it on the left.

Bentuk words  dari halaman ini bisa didownload disini

1 komentar:

  1. I'm sorry. Where should we do the correction ma'm? I have only a mistake

    BalasHapus